The incineration plant consists of the following two basic process lines:
a) thermal treatment, including:
• revolving furnace,
• after-combustion chamber,
• air supply system,
• incineration remains collection system.
b) cooling and fume treatment:
• attemperator (neutral drilling fluid),
• alkaline drilling fluid,
• wet electrostatic precipitator,
• adsorption apparatus (carbon filter).
Furthermore, the systems include:
a) high-grade stainless steel pipelines with fittings,
b) steel structures and service platforms,
c) systems supplying:
• electric energy,
• compressed air,
d) warehouses for consumables,
e) Installation computer control system,
f) control and measurement instruments,
All organic harmful substances are destroyed in thermal waste processing due to high temperature, long time of incineration and controlled amount of air. A considerable reduction of mass and volume of harmful substances and of negative impact on soil, water and atmosphere is undoubtedly very favourable for the environment. The incineration plant is equipped with permanent emission monitoring system allowing relevant authorities to regularly control emitted substances.
The installation is used for thermal utilisation of hazardous waste, including waste from the following industries:
• paint and varnish,
• ship operation,
• small-scale production,
• expired plant protection products.
Industrial wastewater treatment plant
Bituminous carbon station contains the following devices:
• Z1A, Z1B storage tanks with the capacity of 20,000m3,
• flotation machine,
• pressure flotation machine,
• recirculation pumping station,
• tank of water purified of suspended organic carbon with the capacity of 6,300m3.
The following processes are carried out in the industrial wastewater and rainwater treatment process line:
• mechanical flotation,
• pressure flotation,
• aeration and wastewater normalization.
Cleaned water from systems is used in the waste incineration plant to complement cooling water, while scale is neutralized through thermal treatment.
“Blue Marlin” tank barge
• liquid waste collection from ships anchoring in the sea or mooring in harbours and shipyards,
• fuel collection and storing from ships mooring in harbours and anchoring in the roadstead,
• fuel transport service.
length of 46m,
width of 18m,
6 tanks with an independent heating system,
an independent crane – max. radius of 17m,
capacity of 1,252m3.
• liquid waste collection from ships in a harbour and the roadstead,
• neutralising hazardous and non-hazardous waste in Thermal Waste Treatment Station – an incineration plant,
• processing liquid postproduction waste, sludge, acids, spent oils, cooling fluids,
• neutralising contagious medical and veterinary waste,
• neutralising expired hazardous and non-hazardous drugs,
• disposing of goods confiscated by custom and tax office,
• liquid and solid waste transport services (hazardous and non-hazardous waste),
• land tank cleaning of chemical, food and petroleum-derived products and ship fuel and ballast tank cleaning,
• oil, petrol and fat separator cleaning,
• rainwater and wastewater system and holding tank cleaning,
• waste management consulting,
• purchase of used oils,
• comprehensive service of shale gas reconnaissance drilling sites (drilling fluids),
• petroleum-derived substance storing,
• waste crushing and grinding services.